Pages

Sunday 13 September 2009

The World from my window


The World around us is always changing, you might not notice differences each day but over longer periods of time you will. I have been taking a photograph from my kitchen window over the past months as I am lucky to beable to watch London changing.

The view from my window in January 2009

It doesn't look like much is going on yet

March 2009 - there are definatly changes taking place- what do you think is being built?


September 12th 2009 and the Olympic Stadium is finally taking shape

Can you use Google maps to locate the stadium? A clue is to look for Hackney Wick.

Try observing the World from your window over the next few months, take a picture each month and observe London changing.

1 comment:

  1. Miss scott it is Nathan Hoyte from your geography class

    ReplyDelete